One of the favourite booths at the MCC Festival is the Bake Sale, and we need your help to fill it!
Items can be baked in homes or church kitchens. Items should be portioned out (dozen, half-dozen, loaf, etc.) and packaged in new
– Squares / Bars / Brownies
– Cinnamon Rolls (no frosting)
– Loaves (Banana, Zucchini)
– Gluten and Dairy Free items
– Cookies (Peppermint Chocolate, Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip)
– Banana Bread
– Loaves of Bread
* Please do not bring any custard or cream items, or any dairy toppings, as we do not have a cooler. *
All items can be dropped off on
We also need pies for the pie & ice cream booths. These must be prepared in an approved kitchen. If you would like to do this, please contact Shelley Dueck at 604-850-6639 to make arrangements and ensure all of the proper documentation is submitted to the Health Inspector.