Join us for the 50th annual MCC Festival for World Relief in Abbotsford on September 13 & 14, 2019 at the Tradex in Abbotsford!
Support relief, development and peace in over 50 countries as you…
– catch up with old friends
– peruse the arts & crafts sales
– purchase artisan-crafted Fair Trade products at Ten Thousand Villages
– munch on delicious Mennonite foods (did someone say vereniki!?)
– entertain your kids with games and crafts in the Children’s Area
– bid on items at our Live Auction (Friday 7:00 pm) and Children’s Auction (Saturday 10:00 am)
– cycle in the Pedaling for Hope Cyclathon (Saturday 8:30 am)
– learn how you can make an impact in the lives of people around the world
This year Parking will be $5.00 and can be purchased at the Ticket Booth. *Parking Pass must be purchased prior to exiting.